DPH Pins does not EVER sell customers information.
To help us achieve our goal of providing the highest quality products and services, we use information from our interactions with you and other customers, as well as from other parties. Because we respect your privacy, we have implemented procedures to ensure that your personal information is handled in a safe, secure, and responsible manner.
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- To complete your purchase transactions
- To provide the services you request
- To send you our catalogs and other offerings by mail
- To identify your product and service preferences, so we can notify you of new or additional products, services, and promotions that might be of interest to you.
- To improve our merchandise selections, customer service, and overall shopping experience
- ONLINE ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
· To make online shopping faster and easier, you may register on the DPH Pins website. As a registered customer, you only have to enter your shipping addresses and billing information once; they will be securely stored with us for your future use. Using your name and a password of your choice, you may access your account online at any time to add, delete, or change information.
· If you are using a public computer, we strongly encourage you to LOG OUT at the conclusion of your session. Your information will still be stored with us but it will not be accessible to anyone else from that computer.
Compliance with Law: We may provide access to information when legally required to do so, to cooperate with police investigations or other legal proceedings, to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website, to limit our legal liability, and to protect our rights or to protect the rights, property, or safety of visitors of this website or the public.
We’ll be happy to provide additional information or answer any questions. Please :
Call : Toll Free: 1.888.773.3660Tel.: 740.264.2450 Email: email@example.com
P.O. Box 2577 Wintersville, OH 43953